Help us understand the impact of our work, benchmark progress, and monitor programs as they grow and improve.
The Fellowship will include some or many of the following:
- Work with local staff to identify challenges and opportunities to implementing the M,E & L framework, and develop a context-specific strategy for M,E & L
- Gather stories, quotes, impact statistics, and lessons learned from Accountability Lab’s participants/beneficiaries, “accountapreneurs”, and team members on the ground
- Assist “accountapreneurs” and Accountability Lab staff in developing surveys to disseminate before and after program activities
- Help organize learning roundtable events, impact conversations with the community, and Quarterly Impact Calls
- Brainstorm creative ways to better document lessons learned and gather feedback throughout the year