The Accountability Lab works to operate at the very highest global standards. Help us improve our systems, manage processes, and create successful teams.
The Fellowship will include some or many of the following:
- Draft grant, licensing, and partnership agreements with international partners
- Develop internal processes to strengthen management of staff, internal communication and coordination, efficient operations, and program management
- Assist the local Finance Manager in tracking revenue and expenses against annual budgets, monitoring cash flow, forecasting costs, and reporting on grants
- Provide structured oversight for the Lab’s trainings and events, including strengthening systems to plan and coordinate implementation
- Help enforce the Lab’s financial and administrative guidelines, and other key financial risk management safeguards and controls
- Assist with inputting transactions into and performing reconciliations on Netsuite or Quickbooks
- Update donation records and create financial reports in Salesforce
- Develop new ideas to improve financial risk management, cash flow projections, financial reporting, etc.
Applications will remain open until the 1st of September. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accept applicants who are not eligible to work in the USA.