The Lab has put in place an ambitious 3-year strategy to guide our work until 2020. Help us shape this strategy on the ground working with donors, partners and communities.
The Fellowship will include some or many of the following:
- Conduct research and analysis of new countries’ readiness for Lab activities based on political openness, security risks, economic viability, potential partners, etc.
- Research how other international organizations structure and communicate the legal and operational relationship between their different offices, in order to inform our scaling strategy
- Work with the US staff to track progress along the Operational Plan, 3-year Strategy, Impact & Learning Report commitments, and Theory of Change
- Work with the staff and Board members to update and expand upon the fundraising strategy
- Assist with drafting and editing grant proposals and grant reports to institutional donors
- Help cultivate relationships with individual donors by sending engaging notes via social media, email, postcard, and crowdfunding platforms
- Research potential donors and help curate lists of key prospective donors
- Assist with planning, marketing, and executing fundraising and networking events
- Propose edits to the website content and other marketing outputs based on the strategy
- Update donors records in Salesforce